What You Need to Know to Vote!
– Am I registered to Vote?
You can check your voter registration status here.
– Where do I Vote?
Check the PA Polling Place Guide
– Do I need identification to Vote?
You are NOT required to show ID, UNLESS you are a FIRST TIME Voter, or you have MOVED or you are submitting an Absentee Ballot.
Check for yourself: http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/voter-id.aspx#Details
– Where do I get an Absentee Ballot?
Appy for an Absentee Ballot Online
Download and Print and Mail an Absentee Ballot Application
PA Rules for Absentee Ballots
– When are Absentee Ballots Due?
They must arrive on or before Election Day.
The last day to apply for a Ballot is one week before an election.
– Who can use an Absentee Ballot?
You can find the rules for each state here.
– What if I am a first time Voter?
The VotesPA website has lots of information for new voters.
– When are the Polls generally open to Vote?
Tuesday of Voting week, usually 7 AM to 8 PM
Do you have any other Questions not answered here?
Email the Committee